I’ve just uploaded the first snapshot of the 0.9 prerelease on Sourceforge. Changes since 0.8:
- Make text links in translations work
- HTML: Use outline title in changelog
- HTML layout. Index section in scene files needs some distance from the window border
- Remember the editing position and open the same file with the cursor at the same place when the project is opened again
- Editor for feedback page
- HTML: Scroll mini-toc to the current scene
- Going back and forward in the editing history will now scroll the text and place the cursor where it has been.