I’ve just uploaded the first snapshot of the 0.9 prerelease on Sourceforge. Changes since 0.8:
- Make text links in translations work
- HTML: Use outline title in changelog
- HTML layout. Index section in scene files needs some distance from the window border
- Remember the editing position and open the same file with the cursor at the same place when the project is opened again
- Editor for feedback page
- HTML: Scroll mini-toc to the current scene
- Going back and forward in the editing history will now scroll the text and place the cursor where it has been.
You can find it in the download area of the project.