Here is the list of blog posts about all the talks that I attended at Jazoon 2013:
- Jazoon 2013 – Test First Saves The World
Or how to build a road-worthy, modular car in about three months from the ground up
- Jazoon 2013 – Spock: boldly go where no test has gone before
Test smarter rather than harder
- Jazoon 2013 – Spring Framework 4.0 – The Next Generation
- Jazoon 2013 – True Git: The Great Migration
Going from SVN to Git? Learn how we did it
- Jazoon 2013 – Visibility Shift in Distributed Teams
You think distributed teams is hard? It is. But there are solutions.
- Jazoon 2013 – Big Data beyond Hadoop – How to integrate ALL your Data
How to get anything into Hadoop and then do something useful with it
- Jazoon 2013 – User Storytelling: The Lost Art of User Stories
Have your stories deteriorated into four word snapshots? See why that might be bad
- Jazoon 2013 – How To Do Kick-Ass Software Development
Doing agile? Here’s a list of things that work.
- Jazoon 2013 – Open Safety For Drones
Safety is important, especially when you build aircraft. How does that mix with OSS?
- Jazoon 2013 – 33 things you want to do better
An updated list of methods and tools that you should be aware of
- Jazoon 2013 – Rocket Propelled Java
Finding yourself writing lots of boilerplate code? Here are solutions
- Jazoon 2013 – Kafka and Storm – event processing in realtime
An example how to do real-time processing of huge amounts of data
- Jazoon 2013 – Real World Git Workflow
DCVS is the easy part but what’s your workflow?
- Jazoon 2013 – Join the Java Evolution; JCP & Adopt-a-JSR
Some bug in the SDK/EE that really bothers you? Learn what you can do about it
- Jazoon 2013 – The Economies of Scaling Software
One day, you will notice that you need to scale. Find out what your options are and how to prepare in advance.
- Jazoon 2013 – Successful Collaboration in Agile Software Teams
Wrap up of things that work